Busdriver

Blackfoot body shell

Have always liked the Blackfoot body but don’t really want another highlift truck as am quite happy with my WT-01 Amarok. Also hanging spent to much recently I am trying to stick to re body / modelling projects until after Christmas. My question is what other chassis would the BF body fit on. I have a variety from 210mm to 265mm + a few sizes in between. Could somebody measure the wheel arch centre to centre of a BF along with front and rear width. Much appreciated in advance.

BF wheel base is approx 250mm or 10”.  At least, that’s the measurement I use when looking for bodies for my Bushy D.  Hope that helps..,

Terry

ETA   I’ll try to remember to measure the width later...

25 minutes ago, davidwj95 said:

About 250mm 

20201030_114921.jpg

What chassis is that?

Ah I wondered if it might be? They look good. If I had some money I might even be tempted 🤑 however for now I need to look in my current stable. And Bingo I have found one and it has T for truck in the title!! TT02-T or Sandshaker. It was destined to be a sort of rally chassis for an RS200 or Metro 6R4 but I realised that both those would fit on my XV-01 chassis ( albeit with totally the wrong engine layout) so the rear suspension was removed and turned from touring car size to 251mm which should be close enough. Might have to radius the arches a fraction but it should work. All I now need is a Blackfoot body. Quite fancy a slightly battered look. Anybody out there got one spare or a may have to spend a little cash!!