t3garett

Wanted : Schumacher buggy or Kyosho buggy ????

Hi all 

We're in lockdown again in france and I'm running out of kits to build or cars to restore so does anyone have any old schumacher buggies or kyosho buggies hanging around that they are willing to sell or swap ??????  

I have an Avante 2001 with full hop ups that I'm willing to sell or swap. 

Ideally I'm looking for a schumie or kyosho buggy I don't already have so..... a Procat or a cat 2000 98 or in the kyosho line an optima mid ( or turbo mid or custom mid or custom special) but I'm open to all offers if you can save me from impending boredom !!! 

Cheers

Leslie

Hi there thanks for that but not really that s a cat 2000 ec I already have 2 , I was hoping for a cat 2000 98 it has a different chassis. But if you re not doing anything with it and the price is right I might be tempted just for the fun of restoring it :D 

That sounds very reasonable indeed ! Would you mind if I wait a bit and see what turns up and if nothing worthy appears in the next couple of days I ll take you up on it. Thanks very much for the offer and the pics. Cheers

I have a Turbo Optima Mid, all original except the wheels and tyres, it has new Schumacher spikes on it all round now, It also has a near mint Kyosho  spa 240 ws motor.

I would be interested in your 2001.......

Hi everybody. Just to say that I am swapping my Avante with Snappy1 ( thanks Snappy1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) so I no longer have a car to trade or swap, but I still have money and I'm still looking for a procat or a cat swb or a cat 98 ! 

Cheers

Leslie