Ahmed

Tt02 Digital servo range adjustment

Hello guys :)

Finally after I got my yeah racing steering upgrade for my tt02 , I bought a digital servo 25kg from Amazon and connected it with my tt02 , the problem I noticed is that the servo range is wider than the car steering limit , so when I try to steer right or left the car steering stop is reached but the servo is still not finished and have few more degrees to move right or left .

Which will force the steering to move more than it limit and cause problems,  

My question is , is it possible to reduce the range of the servo? Or its better to try a new servo ? 

Thanks 

Screenshot_20201031-140154_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20201031-140159_Amazon Shopping.jpg

What transmitter have you got? Ideally you would reduce the travel using settings on the transmitter.

38 minutes ago, CoolHands said:

What transmitter have you got? Ideally you would reduce the travel using settings on the transmitter.

I have reflex wheel x1

14 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

I have reflex wheel x1

Do you know whether that has end point adjustment (EPA)? This is what you would use to limit the throw of the servo, as coolhands suggested, to get that sweet spot between just too much and just too little. Typically it is expressed as a figure between 0-120 with 0 being minimum and 120 maximum.

Failing that, I'm not sure what else you could do to limit the servo travel, other than using a different servo. Sorry...

There is adjustment possible according to some websites : “Dual rate for both channels (travel limitation of the servos)”

the general instructions are here if this is your model 

https://cdn.simba-dickie-group.de/downloads/500500148/500500148_Anleitung-Instruction_reflexwheelx1_nov2019.pdf

You may have to trick it when setting the steering by limiting how far you turn it in each direction so it thinks that is the max, but to be honest poor instructions make it hard to see. Or just try reducing the small round dial that has ST D/R by it.

fs-reflex-x1.thumb.jpg.03c4efb07ccb358030a27768cb55a202.jpg