Sign in to follow this  
Norco Kid

Hi Res Box Art?

Does anyone know where I can find hi res box art images? I wanted to print out a few and thought it would be easy but can't seem to find suitable examples..

On 11/9/2020 at 7:06 PM, Norco Kid said:

Does anyone know where I can find hi res box art images? I wanted to print out a few and thought it would be easy but can't seem to find suitable examples..

I don’t know, but I’d also like to find this 

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet - you could always buy all the kits that you want the boxart for and then you have the box? Seems to be a typical answer around here...

They do look good framed

• Like 1

Did a test with my Hornet.. This looks about the best I can get with my phone. Good enough I would say for the 11x14 size I am planning to print. I could use the boxes themselves but that would mean they would be all different sizes and take up a lot more space. 

HornetBox.jpg

6 hours ago, Norco Kid said:

Did a test with my Hornet.. This looks about the best I can get with my phone. Good enough I would say for the 11x14 size I am planning to print. I could use the boxes themselves but that would mean they would be all different sizes and take up a lot more space. 

HornetBox.jpg

What are you planning to do? Print and frame them?

I got 5 of my boxes framed, they were different sizes but the framing place made them all the same size just woth bigger borders for the smaller boxes

9 hours ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

What are you planning to do? Print and frame them?

I got 5 of my boxes framed, they were different sizes but the framing place made them all the same size just woth bigger borders for the smaller boxes

I want to frame the box art above each car on the shelf so this requires a significantly smaller picture. It would have been easier if the images were already out there but the method I am using now works fine since I have all my boxes.

• Like 1