Sign in to follow this  
simalarion

ESC Program Card?

Always something new to learn for Me  with this Agrios dual setup, its far from plug and play ... 

So i got this Dual Quicrun 880 Brushed speed controller, but from what i see the battery type is set to LiPo?, there was no plug for the battery either, so it is out to buy more stuff again it seems. 

Do i realy need a program Led card like THIS just to program the ESC over to NiMH?. Or is it possible to buy a Lipo battery to use with the Motors that i got with the Agrios kit?, since the Esc support it i believe the best is just to buy LIpo battery and dropp the Program Esc led card?.

Found a better price on the Esc Pogram card linked to over, after reeding the manual there is much cool stuff you can adjust so i ended up wanting a Esc Program card. I also  grabbed som Tamiya plugs for Nimh battery as they where missing to (becouse is support both Dean and Tamiya i presume). 

Program 2= set NiMH and set the cutoff voltage accordingly. 

Ok, but how do i know whay is accordingly?, my NiMH batteries are all black :)image.thumb.jpeg.19471ac65eac459de78fcc0c48f8c19a.jpeg

Ater reading more it seesm like the only important thing regarding NimH batteris is to not set Cutoff to 1, as its suposingly not a good thing to empty these batteries.