Sign in to follow this  
cfernandez

WANTED - TA04 carbon fiber damper supports or SSG supports?

I am rebuilding a TA04 PRO and thanks to TRFgizmo and this forum I will be getting my broken steering arm replaced and my TA04 will be up and running soon!  Now I want to upgrade it a little.  Does anyone have the front (53460) and/or rear (53461) carbon fiber damper supports for the TA04?  I am also looking for ONLY the FRONT SSG carbon fiber/aluminum damper support (53607).  I already have the rear SSG damper support.  Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Sorry to dissapoint again.... I haven t got any they are all on my ta04 fleet. 

I do have : front oneway diffs, one way aluminium centre pullies. Aluminium fined motor mounts. Anti roll bars front and rear. Some aluminium rear arm braces and lots of other bits and bobs. 

NIP sets of the front and rear SSG style have just been listed on eBay by a uk seller  - see pics for details

C40C1D66-5110-40D8-91DB-EE7B959E5813.png

DA876CAE-1BDA-47C7-B386-B4058FBF85DD.png

• Thanks 1

t3garrett

No worries!  I will say I enjoy your collection of NSX bodies on the TA04 chassis.  I only have the RAYBRIG NSX that came with the TB-01.  Still using it!

Side view_NSX.jpg

4 hours ago, cfernandez said:

Thanks for spotting that "futureworks"  I ended up getting them.  I will now have a spare rear SSG damper stay!

Glad it helped!

anyone got ideas on alternative for the front and rear shock towers? planning to make an alum support for it but can find an accurate stencil for it.