Tudorp

Wild Willy Jr.

Is a WIld WIlly Jr very collectible? I am thinking of making an actual small RC version of one. Mounting the Jr. body on a 1:24 scale Pro-Line 4x4 RC crawler I have. 

Woah - a quick noodle on Ebay shows people seem to want in the region of $150-200 for these (although there is one advertised at $90 currently):

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=wild+willy+jr&_sacat=0

Bearing in mind it is a 1/32nd not 1/24th scale body - still part of me thinks: Go for it! - who cares - a SWB SX24 with that body would be hysterical if you could make all the electronics fit?

But then I'm the sort of person who would cut a $50+* Stranger Things Dustin figure in half and glued him back together to fit in my Toyota 4Runner!

*I only paid around $20 for mine as I recall, but they are increasingly rare now...

Jenny x

I have a little Pro-Line Ambush 1:24 scale that I think I can make fit. Even if I have to cut, or lengthen the frame rails to fit the wheelbase. Not sure it will work, but with enough imagination and ingenuity, you can make anything work.. ;) 

• Like 1