Sign in to follow this  
Gazzalene

Next kit build?

Need to get my next build picked, when I fancy a longer build I go with a "big rig/scaler"

So far have a Scaina R620 with Tamiya sound/light system. Just the cab no trailer. After that got a Grand hauler with a brier sound/light system. Again no trailer.

Looking for my nest choice, after building a Euro and a US truck all the rest will be pretty much the same chassis wise. Or is there something fairly different?

Thinking about the new recovery vehicle BUT big jump in cost more so with the extra options.

If I was to go with EU or US truck I would not go with Tamiya or brier sound,what can you guys recommend to try sound and light wise that is pretty good,not to basic.

Its either a truck OR fighting off a Avante or Egress build for the self.

Tow truck, it's a big build. It has a lot of expandable capability also. it really is a monster! A fun build and not a lot have been done yet.

That's what I would like but its at least double the price of the other stuff, that's without all the options etc. not sure if I can justify the cost.

Trying to talk myself into the globeliner,  its about the furthest away from GH and Scania r620. Might even go the route of really ageing it OR trying to customize it,really smooth and clean the frame down and lower the ride.