Sign in to follow this  
t3garett

SORTED: Team academy pro griffin manual/parts

Hi all 

I ve just purchased a very nice academy pro griffin. Does anybody have a manual or parts or both ??? Or could some knowledgeable soul point me in the right direction ? I m new to academy and wanted to discover them but info is scarce. 

Cheers

Thanks for reading.

Leslie

Hi Leslie, i think ive got an ordinary Griffin in the loft,! Its boxed so will have the manual, I'll have a look and get back to you tomorrow! Cheers Barry

Hi wow that would be fantastic !!!! I ve dismantled the car and managed to find some nip spares to replace the wornout parts but the slipper setup seems to be missing something so I m really in need of a manual !

Ha, thats great mate! I didn't know you could get spares for these! My lovely wife brought me mine cause her maiden name was Griffin at the time!  We took it on holiday with a load of mates and one of them managed to smash it into a wall and broke one of the front suspension arms! I cobbled it back together with some Araldite but it was never the same again and kept breaking in the same place, so it was consigned to its box! its stayed there for the last 20yrs!!! I'll have a look tomorrow and let you know! cheers, B

• Like 1

That would be great and if ever you want to part with it I might be interested as a source of spares.

Hi Leslie, sorry its so late in the day! Here it is mate, ive got the manual! If you PM me your email I'll PDF it tomorrow and send it over! Cheers B

IMG_4388.JPG

• Like 1