OCD

Help -- Messages Sent to Members Through the Main Site Are Not Being Received (and Other Problems)

• I've sent messages to members on the main site and they aren't being received.
  • Profile cannot be edited (404 page)
  • Still can't get "swaps" to appear on the front page. Previous help request from August:

Firefox, up-to-date, no ad blocking, Window 10 PC laptop,

Screenshot_2020-11-24 www tamiyaclub com 524 A timeout occurred.png

@netsmithUK -- I got your comment in my showroom this morning, thanks. It's obviously not an emergency or anything but I really appreciate the response :)

@netsmithUK I tried to PM you but the form said that you are unable to receive messages.

Please, I understand you are very busy, but I really just want to add some new entries to my showroom and I can't even get that to work correctly. I'm incredibly sorry to be annoying, please forgive me :( If it helps any I will PAY you for your effort. I have hundreds of photos I've taken and currently can only upload one at a time, and limited to no more than 4 in total. Help. -Steve

Thanks to whoever fixed my showroom. Chris? This morning I gave it another shot and magic happened :D

In any case, the help is hugely appreciated! 🏆🏆🏆

I think I broke it again :unsure: Only allows me to upload 6 photos in total.

I have no idea who or how I'm supposed to report issues, but if a mod could chime in it would be hugely appreciated.

@netsmithUK  -- Am I supposed to contact you here or somewhere else? Just want to do the right thing and not ruffle any feathers :)  Thank you!

*UPDATE* After spending the better part of an hour fiddling around with it, I managed to upload the rest of my photos. Appears that part of the problem has something to do with how you add the photo captions. Adding them separate from the photos seems to make a difference, but it's hard to say for sure. In any case I cannot consistently upload more than a few photos a time.

i1EoBXK.png