Blista

ATees.com (AsiaTees) - Anyone used them recently?

They've got a Black Friday sale on and it looks like there's some good deals.  I'm surprised to see a CC02 at a price I'd consider buying one.

Has anyone bought a kit from them during the year?  Wondering how reliable they are, do they actually have in stock the items they say they do, and if the shipping is as slow as everywhere else seems to have been.  I haven't bought anything from them in a few years and even then all I bought was a few small items.

https://www.asiatees.com/

I got my Knight Hauler, Tx, Masking tape etc from there just after the ban was lifted to Australia (about September) by normal Air Mail as it was a third of the price of FedEx.

It did take ages to come probably getting on for 4-6 weeks? But I wasn't in a hurry anyway. They sent me a photo of everything being packed which is a nice touch. It was all packed into 2 boxes, the Truck came first, I then got a bit concerned that the Tx wasn't with it but did arrive a week later. All was without damage. I would use them again communications have been very good with them. The Tracking didn't seem to work that well until it was in the hands of Australia Post then I could see where it was and got delivered when they said it would. So apart from a long delivery period which was to be expected, all was fine in the end.

15 hours ago, tamiya_1971 said:

Here was my experience back in June: 

Thanks, that's good to know.  I was a bit concerned that a lot of their shipping is now stated with impossible dates even when entering the delivery details.  I don't think FedEx are getting it from them to me in 1-2 days no matter how often they say it.

13 hours ago, Re-Bugged said:

I got my Knight Hauler, Tx, Masking tape etc from there just after the ban was lifted to Australia (about September) by normal Air Mail as it was a third of the price of FedEx.

It did take ages to come probably getting on for 4-6 weeks? But I wasn't in a hurry anyway. They sent me a photo of everything being packed which is a nice touch. It was all packed into 2 boxes, the Truck came first, I then got a bit concerned that the Tx wasn't with it but did arrive a week later. All was without damage. I would use them again communications have been very good with them. The Tracking didn't seem to work that well until it was in the hands of Australia Post then I could see where it was and got delivered when they said it would. So apart from a long delivery period which was to be expected, all was fine in the end.

Thanks, I'm not too worried about how long it takes since it's that time of year for delays but if a Knight Hauler arrived safely that bodes well for a smaller kit.

Now I can just try to talk myself out spending money.

1 hour ago, Blista said:

Now I can just try to talk myself out spending money.

Yeah, good luck with that one!! 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰🤣😂

• Like 1

well, I shouldn't have clicked on this thread :o I thought I'd check out the specials, saw there was going to be some good deals and then remembered I wanted the MF-01X Beetle. No luck, they are out of stock, then after some searching I went to eBay and found one that wasn't way overpriced and before I could help myself, (and a quick mental justification, whose exact details are now becoming foggier) I now have one on order. It wasn't my fault, if this thread didn't exist, I wouldn't have bought it. My next problem is how I phrase that to Mrs Yogi-Bear :huh:

• Haha 4

I’ve purchased kits from these guys a few times now. Great prices and very reasonable shipping to the US. I just checked their site and they have a few kits in stock that I haven’t seen in stock anywhere for quite some time...Supershot and Zahhak. Just in case someone was looking...and honestly aren’t we always looking??!!

Bringing this back from the dead...Are there import fees to the US when ordering from Atees?  I ordered an MST CFX from the years ago and don't remember paying anything extra, but about to order $1k+ from them and want to make sure there won't be a huge import fee or anything.   Any input from US buyers would be helpful.  

I haven't bought a kit from them but I recently purchased some tires and I was very impressed with their service.

Unfortunately the shipping form for the courier company was missing a digit from my house number so it took an extra week and a half to arrive - even though my phone number was on there, they didn't call to check! But that's an issue with the courier, not ATees. Their communication was excellent.

I'd drop them an email and ask.