Xtian33

Kyosho Blizzard df-300 ep wanted

Posted already in wanted forum, but thought I'd try here.

I've been in search of a Blizzard df-300 ep for quite some time to add to my collection.  Preferably an unassembled kit, but possibly a like new assembled.  Already have the nitro version and I'd like to add an electric.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

I've been looking at the new 2.0.   Definitely looks like a good rig and probably superior to the df-300 no doubt.   I've been collecting the older models of the Blizzard and the df-300 was one that I haven't found a good kit of yet.  

I appreciate your help though! 

I wouldn’t consider the 2.0 an improvement over the EP...they are just different.  The EP is a slightly upgraded version of the EV, both using the single 540 motor and differential braking.  It is better for going fast vs the twin 380 motored 2.0.  The twin motor design is better for plowing snow,  scale/realism and is more indoor friendly.   Both vehicles have basically the same chassis and suspension.  The motor and gearbox are the big differences.  

I am a fan of the 540 single motor design myself.  I have the EV and also the nitro version of the df-300.   I have been attempting to collect some of the earlier versions of the Blizzard recently, but I insist on driving them all!   I just can't see myself collecting them and not using them the way they were intended, but that's just me.  I'll probably eventually get a 2.0, but not first of my list at the moment.  

Thanks for the info and give me a heads up if either of you come across my elusive EP...lol