Superluminal

Tamico order to UK - postage share?

Im looking to place an order from Tamico for a couple of small parts that arent currently in stock in the uk for the forseeable decade. Anyone else looking for anything from them and want to share the order to split postage costs and I can forward on the other bits once arrived?

Paying 15 euros postage for a 6 euro part is making my wallet sound like the noise a balloon makes when you let the air out while pulling on the sides of the nozzely tubey bit (ie a high pitched pthhwiiiiiiiirrrttttt type noise)

Feel guilty now, ordered a few parts not so long ago, and bought more than I originally intended, to soften the blow. Actually bought an extra DF03 alloy steering set, to sell on and recoupe a bit of money.🙄

31 minutes ago, Wooders28 said:

Feel guilty now, ordered a few parts not so long ago, and bought more than I originally intended, to soften the blow. Actually bought an extra DF03 alloy steering set, to sell on and recoupe a bit of money.🙄

I think this is often the approach - buy more and sell on to recoup some.costs - I tend to do this when purchasing from proxy sites like Jauce when getting stuff from Japanese auction sites, where prices are generally lower on old parts, but transaction costs for a single item are pretty high. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CoolHands said:

Apologies I’ll be getting off ebay as cheaper

Pthwiffffftiiiiirrrrttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh

See your forcing me into having to buy a whole new kit now to justify the postage costs for a 6 euro sprue of some wing mirrors

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Superluminal said:

See your forcing me into having to buy a whole new kit now to justify the postage costs for a 6 euro sprue of some wing mirrors

Trouble is, they're as bad as Aldi, wait for you buy something, then have it on offer the week later...😳

• Haha 1