athflying

Parts for Re Wild One

I have a re-released Wild One and the screw, spacer, and nut on the top of the shock tower worked itself lose and is now gone. I have looked everywhere and having a hard time finding parts. Unfortunately don't have a local hobby shop either. Any good online sources that I can possibly find extra parts (that are in or ship to US)?

Tamiya USA seems to have these all in stock.  I think you want 53539 for the spacer and 9804526 for the bushing.  Not sure on the screw and bolt.  I would suggest checking my numbers against the manual though to be sure.  Tamiya USA has the manual for download, just search Wild One and check the show discontinued box to see it.

Maybe I was doing something wrong but when I looked couldn't find even with part #'s. I will try again. I tried calling Tamiya but goes to VM and haven't gotten a call back. Thanks!!

Also, how long is it expected to be able to get parts? This particular one has sentimental value but I want to use it too.

34 minutes ago, athflying said:

Maybe I was doing something wrong but when I looked couldn't find even with part #'s. I will try again. I tried calling Tamiya but goes to VM and haven't gotten a call back. Thanks!!

Also, how long is it expected to be able to get parts? This particular one has sentimental value but I want to use it too.

Search for 58525. It should bring back at least some of the Wild One parts.  

If you want the actual parts to replace , these are the numbers  :-

19805574  = 18mm bolt - available eBay in UK - will ship

19804364 = nyloc nut - available eBay in UK - will ship

19804526 = damper eye bush - not showing as available on eBay in UK

53539 = spacer - available eBay in UK - will ship

If you're not worried about actual Tamiya parts , you can build up the assembly from 'off the shelf' parts . M3 nylocs & M3 bolts are common , the bolt can be longer and cut down  . The 'bush' can be replaced with a stock Tamiya brass tube 9805334 and M3 washers , along with the 'spacer' then you're good to go