So I I finally sheared off a Centor hub on my metallic MP front wheel . 
I was able to press the center back in and epoxy it in place. The offset seems like o got it right where it should be, though there is a slight wobble. It is “close enough” for a repair job though. 
going forward I have found the metallic rims in stock for about $25-30 USD for a set of four.

Does anyone know any options for just front wheels or any other popular replacement options ? 

Foams in your tyres might help prevent another breakage, I've bust a few wheels exactly as you describe. 

You can just buy fronts, you don't have to buy 4.

Thank you fir the advice, I’ll look for just fronts . I might try foams too. 
does someone make foams that fit those tires or will I have to cut my own ? 

I'd really like a set of the chrome wheels too, I think they'd look better on my Lunchie, but I couldn't find any when I was building it so I bought some black MP ones instead.

I've just had another look on fleabay and there are loads now for reasonable money :wacko:

3 minutes ago, EvilSpike said:

I'd really like a set of the chrome wheels too, I think they'd look better on my Lunchie, but I couldn't find any when I was building it so I bought some black MP ones instead.

I've just had another look on fleabay and there are loads now for reasonable money :wacko:

I’ve put the chrome wheels on my daughters LB 😉 and they look really nice.

I’m pretty sure @KEV THE REV has put Wild Willy 2 wheels on his which look great as well.

2 hours ago, Grumpy pants said:

I’ve put the chrome wheels on my daughters LB 😉 and they look really nice.

I’m pretty sure @KEV THE REV has put Wild Willy 2 wheels on his which look great as well.

I’m guessing you’d have to do a hex conversation to run WW2 wheels. Are WW2 the same as Konghead/g6-01?

8 hours ago, Dakratfink said:

I’m guessing you’d have to do a hex conversation to run WW2 wheels. Are WW2 the same as Konghead/g6-01?

I’m pretty sure WW2 front wheels fit straight on without any conversion, but the rear wheels might need longer driveshafts and hex fittings. 

2 minutes ago, Ministrone said:

I second that, I have these in my both my LB and MP. They improve the handling no end and reduces the risk of rolling over 👍🏻

I don’t know what I’d do my my MP handled and didn’t roll over . Lol

• Haha 3

for info. you can probably fit WWII wheels on the Pumpkin/Lunchbox axles, but not the other way around as I found here a while back when going in the opposite direction (ie. trying to fit Pumpkin wheels on the WWII axles)...

Just be aware that the WWII wheels are more narrow than the original Pumpkin/Lunchbox wheels (as per my follow up post) so the track width reduced too.

Hope that helps!

Jenny x

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BigJag said:

What are people doing with their Lunchies that will rip hubs off?

I have driven my MP trouble free for a while . 
I hit one of those fiberglass poles that mark items so the snow plows don’t run a blade into them. 
So, a collision. Until it happened to me I wondered the same thing as you 

• Like 1

Chrome wheels on lunchbox (sorry only pic I had on my phone).

xaTbvj6.jpg

The lunchbox/pumpkin wheels have very small gussets on the bearing hub, so they are quite easy to break off on impact. The WW2 wheels have quite big gussets so are hard to break.

• Like 2