simalarion

The Best Online RC online Shop in these Covid Times

I can recommend www.autopartner.se in Sweden. Placed an order Sunday evening and got it delivered by UPS at noon today. 
You get free shipping to Norway if you order for more than 2000SEK, and they also withdraw the Swedish VAT. 

My choice is often T2shop.de

because they ship tamiya paint cans across europe and the shipping is same as tamico that does not ship paint

Honestly I can't look past Modelsport. 

Only been in the hobby one year but I've spent a small fortune here and there and I've found them to be the best and most reliable.

Just a couple days ago I ordered a crawler from them around lunchtime and it was on my doorstep here in Scotland less than 24hrs later. 

Also their prices seem as good as anyone - last week I bagged a Holiday Buggy with esc for £85.

I think it depends what you are looking for at one particular time? My new go to place is sc models they are competitive but I still use Ebay for example I was looking for a metal roof plate for my hotshot which is not exactly what you could pick up from the likes of modelsport or even sc models without buying the whole parts bag it's in? ( that's not a negative on these model shops it's just the way the system is set up) which for the roof plate is not a cheap bag to buy when the rest of the parts in that bag are surplus! But I can get the likes of them parts on Ebay.

I've only had good experiences with all the model shops I've use and they have all been mentioned in this thread the only one little gripe which did miff me slightly is with modelsport back in the first lockdown they changed the p&p it used to be free over £100 but it suddenly changed to free over £199🤔  but I suppose it probably wasn't all modelsport it probably had a lot to do with DPD who they use?

2 hours ago, Grotty Otty said:

My second recommendation is https://wheelspinmodels.co.uk/. I've had super fast deliveries and very competitively priced parts. Predominantly for Schumacher spares but a few Tamiya bits too. 

I'd also recommend Wheelspin, I placed an order yesterday and shortly after got an email saying one of the items wasn't in stock, so I rang them and changed the out of stock item, it was a couple of quid more but they waived it. I've always had good customer service from them.

Furthermore the postage to the Isle of Wight is reasonable, with no extra charges for kits or high value orders, same for Time Tunnel, and MB Models, unfortunately that is not the case for Modelsport.

Saying that I'll use Modelsport for some items, but only for kits etc if I can't get what I want elsewhere, also always had good customer service from them.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2021 at 2:47 PM, IoWBasher said:

I'd also recommend Wheelspin, I placed an order yesterday and shortly after got an email saying one of the items wasn't in stock, so I rang them and changed the out of stock item, it was a couple of quid more but they waived it. I've always had good customer service from them.

Furthermore the postage to the Isle of Wight is reasonable, with no extra charges for kits or high value orders, same for Time Tunnel, and MB Models, unfortunately that is not the case for Modelsport.

Saying that I'll use Modelsport for some items, but only for kits etc if I can't get what I want elsewhere, also always had good customer service from them.

Just used Wheelspin to order a Bat-safe mini as they had very good prices and shipment deal, it was hard finding a good price on bat-safe as the producer of the product do not send to Norway. Also Asked wheelsipin a question on e-mail and recieved reply within 20 min.. Wow. I will probably use them more as they also remove Vat before sending product. 

And as usual with many products that are a bit hard to get your hands on, Ebay was very overprised on this product.