Doc Hollywood

Last few cars for sale

Hi All

I wondered if anyone would be interested in a WR02 VW wheelie which is half built up I built the chassis and ball raced it all including the gear box.  The body shell is brand new with stickers still in box. I also fitted a Tamiya 27mhz receiver TRU02 it has a 104 BK and I think a Tamiya servo if you didn't want the radio gear I could take some of the price. I would like around £200 for it as it owes me that.

I have also got a shelf queen Honda NSX TA03 F which is in superb condition with no marks on the underside and a nice paint job it is un boxed with no manual but does have a new set of stickers. I would like £200 OBO

Lastly a vintage  Fast Attack Vehicle which will come with all sorts of parts and bits it will need to be gone through as I have never used it so don't know how good it is mechanically it has a servo fitted but no other electrics it is pretty complete and doesn't look like it has done lots of work I would like around £100  

I will take some photos

Regards Doc

Wheelie *SOLD*

Fast attack and Honda NSX still available I will be taking pictures today I have just found one of the NSX that I saved from the eBay auction

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

I’m may want your FAV, pm inbound :D if junkmunki doesn’t have it.