Finnsllc

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS AND GALS

Wishing all of you good fortune and a BETTER 2021 than we all have had to deal with over the last bit of time. Hoping for great REREs and fun for all of us.

• Like 11

All the best to you too, well the REREā€™s will be off to a flying start with the SRB Fighting Buggy coming out again soon šŸ˜

• Like 6

Happy New Year everyone. While the events of the year have been quite unfortunate, looking at the silver lining the lockdowns around the world have given many the chance to rekindle their RC hobby, especially in the kit-building category. Hopefully this will lead to more (and more original!) releases from Mr. T as a result of the definite uptick in international sales.Ā 

Stay safe!

• Like 7

Happy new year indeed! wantĀ this one a healthy & prosperousĀ year for as many as possibleĀ 

• Like 4

Happy new year all! And... I guess hereā€™s hoping DeadMeat666 gets his musical wish... Donā€™t judge him people. everyone is entitled to their own taste in music.

1 hour ago, DeadMeat666 said:

Hopefully this will lead to more (and more original!) releases from Mr. T

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Happy Arbitrary Resetting of the Annual Calendar, let those of us who survived another full journey around the sun rejoice in this achievement and remember those who didn't.

Let's also remember the good bits about 2020 - remembering the simpler things in life, cracking through some long-neglected projects, a short but super-competitive racing season, or whatever it was for you :)

All the best for 2021Ā 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Happy new year all! Looking forward to a better year after the dumpster fire of 2020! (Covid I'm looking at you...) šŸ˜

• Like 2

Happy New Year!

2020 gave me more opportunities to have the cars out in the back garden with el kid than I thought Iā€™d have.

Iā€™m going to start 2021Ā positive. Batteries are charged, cars are coming out for a bash in the back garden this afternoon.

EDIT: just realised it is snowing!!! Not much though...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Badcrumble said:

just realised it is snowing!!! Not much though...

It was snowing here in West Wilts earlier today, I thought I might get some photos of the big wheel trucks sitting on the snowy grass, but it's drizzling nowĀ Ā :wacko:

• Sad 1