Sign in to follow this  
Fabia130vRS

TT Phoenix AT10EB chassis info?

I just went taking the plunge out and bought this thing.

I am putting a 10,5T LRP brushless motor with a HK X Car 120A esc.. is it OP like over powers and what should I do about it. I have several 17x2T brushed motors... any good?

the servo I will be using is a 25kg strong hitec 7955TG titanium gear. With shorty lipo 5000mAh 100C if the brushless fit and even if not haha

Thunder-Tiger-AT-10-EB.jpg
TT-AT-10-EB-Chassis.jpg

TT-AT-10-EB-Chassis2.jpg

I am in love with the truggy version, and I will be having these wheel option included. :D

TT-AT-10-ES-Chassis.jpg
TT-AT-10-ES-Chassis2.jpg

Tell menwhat you think I never heard of this model, did I go wrong? It is a fair deal.

It looks like the team associated b3 or b4, due to having the battery strap clip going through the bolt, which were quite reliable from what I remember. Even the ftx buggy looked like the team associated buggy.

It would possibly take a team associated t2 or t3 truck body, if it comes with the front mounts like in the lower pictures.

Isn't Associated owned by Thunder Tiger these days?

11 hours ago, Matty36 said:

It would possibly take a team associated t2 or t3 truck body, if it comes with the front mounts like in the lower pictures.

Nice, need to find that front mount

Just stumbled across this thread after I posted about the TT Phoenix that I just bought off a mate of mine. Up until the past weekend I knew nothing about these things but I had heard of Thunder Tiger from my distant past. 

Looking forward to getting hold of this truck a little bit more now!