Rc Don

Acme racing

I have recently come across a boot load of Acme racing replacement parts is anybody familiar with this brand and are might be needing some parts.I was told that most of the parts are for 1/8 size vehicle thanks

RC Don

One of the early "eBay cheapo" brands from the darkest Chinese sweatshops... I have no idea if they are still sold or how much demand there is for spares now.

Most of the cars probably ended up in the bin after the first part broke.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 6:33 PM, Rc Don said:

I have recently come across a boot load of Acme racing replacement parts is anybody familiar with this brand and are might be needing some parts.I was told that most of the parts are for 1/8 size vehicle thanks

RC Don

Hi there!

I saw your post about having some Acme Racing parts. I have an old 1/8 monster truck that I think is an Acme Racing "Carnage" 1/8 Monster Truck (although it's branded Hobbyking, as far as I can find out it was made by Acme Racing).

I'd love to buy the 1/8 bits from you! It's hard to know if they will actually fit my old truck but I'm hoping there might be some parts compatibility across Acme 1/8 cars....🤞🤞🤞.

I know it's not a great RC and probably not worth the time and effort - but it's more for my kids to bash around now they are getting old enough - sentimental value I guess!

I'm not sure where you are in the world but I'm in North Somerset in the UK!

Cheers

Will

15 hours ago, Ministrone said:

304F945F-E706-4641-B58D-F7F485E4846D.png

E510F6A2-CEE6-4ACC-A2BA-E6C677FEDE12.png

That's what I also thought :lol:👍

• Haha 2

I also thought of Wile E. Cayote. 

Since he ran out of business chasing the Roadrunner and never succeeded, I figured he ventured into the RC industry. :lol:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Nicadraus said:

I also thought of Wile E. Cayote. 

Since he ran out of business chasing the Roadrunner and never succeeded, I figured he ventured into the RC industry. :lol:

Sorry to burst all your bubbles, the road runner was caught in the last ep. A round metal pan finally trapped him and a red party candle placed inside the pan finished him off.

1 hour ago, nel33 said:

Sorry to burst all your bubbles, the road runner was caught in the last ep. A round metal pan finally trapped him and a red party candle placed inside the pan finished him off.

Oh I didn't see that. Hahaha! 

Must look for it in YT.

8 minutes ago, Nicadraus said:

Oh I didn't see that. Hahaha! 

Must look for it in YT.

Coyote catches the road runner, it's a 4.5 min ep last episode. it's an old legit episode, Don't get fooled by the family  guy joke vids

The chase scene through the pipes of different sizes is the first joke half of the ep.