Sign in to follow this  
Fabia130vRS

Hobbyking

I just have talked to Suzanne in the chat, asking her about job opportunities in the EU warehouse.

havent good a response others then typing a ticket over a link she gave me.

wrote and now waiting see what they will say.

also I asked for some mbership card as my status over there says Platinum.

so I want basically as Sixt has.. a either Platinum or Gold card from them with my name and seller ID, on the microchip I want my address details stored.

I offerd them a example of how sixt has done it.

https://www.sixt.com/faqs/sixt-loyalty-bonus-cards/

basically every vmcard stores the customers address and driving license details and gives a variety of discounts if added upon reservation. Like Diamond is the highest rank and guarantees a 15% discount upon reservation and free upgrade off car category guaranteed could for hobby king be free shipping but you need 50 orders a year to accomplish this discount. Platinum is after 25 order fors example and guarantees a 15% discount. That would be nice

they will consider it she said as feedback.

what do you think a job at hobbyking warehouse could look like? Bunch of paper work of manual labor?

let me know

I would imagine the same as any warehouse, either have a print out or a PDA and you're just matching SKU's scanning and boxing up. Putting stock in place when it's delivered. 

Not glamouous work but it's always in demand and it pays the bills. 

@speedy_w_beans haha well all for the all mighty HobbybKing :D

this is my child HobbyKing, dont know why but reminded me now somehow.

My friends works in Germany at the amazon 24h delivery. A lot of people really working there.

I was just wondering anyways, they responded (silly me) They told me to look at the main website under company / careers... they have a open spot in Hong Kong as system administrator... well... no EU at the moment

• Like 1