Sign in to follow this  
BiggusDitchus

Help!!! Paint Stripping

I have just stripped the paint off my thundershot lexan bodyshell using nitro fuel.. it has left an oily residue which I tried to wash off with soapy water but it remains... How can I get this off? I think it is going to be important before I repaint it[:D]

quote:
Originally posted by Biggus Ditchus

Cheers, and the lemony fresh is obviously important[
:D
]

id="quote">id="quote">

Of course, I clean up my cars really well before they get onto the shelf... they al smeel SOO good! [:D]

I wonder what a SS or Hilux smells like... [:D] LOL Probably more than metal than most RC cars... [:)]

Sjoerd

Wouldnt trade the smell of new old Tamiya tires for any other, love it when opening an old NIB! [^] Brings those 18 year old memories back... [|)]

You know in my profession, some might think people who like the smell of rc cars in need of counselling and maybe even offer them a a few nights full board at the funny farm, has all the mod cons - padded rooms, plastic utensils, ensuite drug dispensary you get the point[:D]

quote:
Originally posted by DJTheo

Wouldnt trade the smell of new old Tamiya tires for any other, love it when opening an old NIB! [^] Brings those 18 year old memories back... [|)]

id="quote">id="quote">

You should go work in a new-tyre shop/warehouse, Theo... then it'll be like puss in catnip. [:D]

quote:You should go work in a new-tyre shop/warehouse, Theo... then it'll be like puss in catnip.

id="quote">id="quote">

Amateur, you cannot even understand the difference of a good matured 1979 Osaka Rubber, stored in Japanese carton box and blistered in 1980 Tokio air? [:D] LOL