This was purchased last year, mid-lockdown, for a project but has never been touched by me, apart from running it once inside the house. It works perfectly. 

Boxed, with the instructions for it (not shown in the photos). Will come exactly as you see it - all parts trees, GT Tuned motor, includes the front, centre and rear carbon stiffeners too (currently fitted). Wheels, tyres, foams also included. 

I had grand ideas about going racing, but with the ongoing Covid-19 situation, I've run out of patience. Now it's time to clear some space and let this get used by someone. 

Would prefer UK but could send anywhere if purchaser pays the postage - whatever it might be to wherever you are! For anyone in the UK, the first to give me £200 will get it posted to them. PayPal F&F would be the best way, it covers both of us. 

Thanks for looking.

Chris. 

20210107_174033.jpg

20210107_174304.jpg

20210107_174317.jpg

20210107_174338.jpg

20210107_174345.jpg

20210107_174353.jpg

20210107_174401.jpg

Hello, i'm interested in your Ta07R , does it come with the foam bumper, body mounts and gear cover as i can't see them in the description?

best regards

Dave

Hi Dave,

Yes, it has all of them. The bumper is shown in the photo including the wheels (2nd photo) and the other parts are in the box.

Cheers,

Chris. 

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply, would you take £180 posted for it?

Cheers 

Dave