Sign in to follow this  
Finnsllc

Team Associated RC10 B74 or Tekno RC EB410.2 ?

Ive been looking beyond my 20 tamiya kits. Anyone have an opinion between these two kits? Im definatly picking up the corally sbx410 but am looking for a second kit on top of that. All input is good input. 

• Like 1

I don't have either but people run them both at my club. The Tekno is a tank and they don't seem to break, ever. I think the 410.2 has fixed any weak spots the 410 had as well. A couple of years ago the 410 was club champ in 17.5T stock, so they are fast too.

The B64 had a few weak spots (I think arms, or where they attach, not 100% sure) but from what I can see the B74 has improved on those. The Ae 4wd cars aren't as common as we race on dirt and I think they're more carpet cars. The Ae 2wd are very popular though.

RCTech will have a lot information on both.

You probably can't go wrong with either though, all modern race kits are high quality and fast, it just depends on what surface they're faster on compared to others, and of course a boosted 5.5T motor will break anything if you hit something solid. Running 17.5T blinky most cars are pretty bulletproof.