Sign in to follow this  
Saito2

contacting MCI

Has anybody had issues contacting MCI? I placed an order around Thanksgiving and haven't received it yet. I've inquired about it using both the chat function on the site and sent several emails over the past two weeks just to inquire about the order status but have not gotten any responses. I'm not trying to rush anything, but am curious if everything's alright. He does a great job providing decals we all so desperately need in our restoration hobby.

• Like 1

I received my decals after 3 months and never got a reply for my email about shipment. Communication was good while placing an order and about customization of the decals but it stopped suddenly. By the way it was shipped on time, I just receive everything very delayed.

I sent some scans around November time for some custom decals he said he could make for me but after the initial couple of emails have not had any more contact since then.

• Like 1

Ok, this appears to be normal then. My experience was the same. Good communication during the ordering process, then silence. The first couple of batches I ordered showed up quickly which was the only reason I am questioning this last shipment.

• Like 1

yes same, my order mid last year was great, with decent communication, but I had an order supposedly shipped on 1st December but not heard anything since, tracking or follows up or anything. I have messaged him so I will hope for a reply soon. I don't mind waiting, but when no evidence it has taken 6 weeks to get from being to shipped, to no notice it has been shipped.

Same issue here but got reply from MCI yesterday. To be honest, I am looking for a new source or even printing myself. :unsure: And all this because of sloppy communication.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Collin said:

Same issue here but got reply from MCI yesterday. To be honest, I am looking for a new source or even printing myself. :unsure: And all this because of sloppy communication.

I would buy from you :)

• Haha 1

Thanks, but what MCIs gold is, the ammount of vector grafics of decal sheets. I have no single decal sheet except my Dyna Storm/Blaster/TR-15T.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Collin said:

Thanks, but what MCIs gold is, the ammount of vector grafics of decal sheets. I have no single decal sheet except my Dyna Storm/Blaster/TR-15T.  :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure they started with a single decal sheet too and than people sent their own scans.

• Like 1

Its sooo much work to prepaire every single sheet. Once you have done it, its easyer and quickly done.

• Like 1

I´m also waiting for a sheet I ordered end of Novembre, asked this week by mail but have no reply yet. I will just wait for Nathaniel to reply. My feeling is, that he really was overrun the last 2 years. In the past, there was more communication, fast shipment and top service. But with TC and the other collectors all over the world getting to know MCI, it´s probably too much to handle for one guy? O.k., don´t really know how many persons Nathaniel has for support.;)

But MCI still has overall the best decals, qualitywise, colorwise, and the customization of the std. colors, coating choice and even the fact that he prints your custom graphics it´s outstanding. 

So it´s a little bit sad, how the situation is at the moment, but I will not blame him very much, without knowing the circumstances, especially in this crazy Corona times at the moment...

Let´s hope the best,

Matthias

3 hours ago, ruebiracer said:

I´m also waiting for a sheet I ordered end of Novembre, asked this week by mail but have no reply yet. I will just wait for Nathaniel to reply. My feeling is, that he really was overrun the last 2 years. In the past, there was more communication, fast shipment and top service. But with TC and the other collectors all over the world getting to know MCI, it´s probably too much to handle for one guy? O.k., don´t really know how many persons Nathaniel has for support.;)

But MCI still has overall the best decals, qualitywise, colorwise, and the customization of the std. colors, coating choice and even the fact that he prints your custom graphics it´s outstanding. 

So it´s a little bit sad, how the situation is at the moment, but I will not blame him very much, without knowing the circumstances, especially in this crazy Corona times at the moment...

Let´s hope the best,

Matthias

I agree, I received my decals at the end and I was very satisfied with the quality, he did a great job with my custom decals also.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 7:23 PM, Blissard said:

I agree, I received my decals at the end and I was very satisfied with the quality, he did a great job with my custom decals also.

Good news also for me, 

Nathaniel contacted me this week and asked, if something has popped up. So I denied and he promised me to send a new set 2 days ago. Then today, after all this weeks, guess what I got today from the postman in perfect condition? Yes, the missing package. 

Actually, the Vanquish decal set is really worth the money in my eyes, silver is really poppin.

• Like 1