100mega

Honda City Turbo chance of re-re-release

After staring at this forever I seem to have had let it get away from me. Is this a popular enough model that we might get another run of it or should I go ahead and shell out for it if it's one I've got to have? Can't seem to find it in stock anymore unless it's for 2x the price.

shopping.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 100mega said:

After staring at this forever I seem to have had let it get away from me. Is this a popular enough model that we might get another run of it or should I go ahead and shell out for it if it's one I've got to have? Can't seem to find it in stock anymore unless it's for 2x the price.

shopping.jpg

Great little model, short and stocky.

With a bit of detailing it really makes it less  toy like as well. 

The chassis is a lot of fun imo and you can pick up some nice hop ups to lift the black plastics without breaking the bank.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Depending on where you are in the world , there are a few on eBay , there is a built one for good money on auction , and a nib , collect only in the UK . I don't know if there is a Covid related shortage of stock of these Re-Re's or even if it has gone out of production , but it would be worth going for one now if you can . I've got an original Willys Wheeler and it is a cute little guy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think I need one of these next. Are they considered on road only or off road as well?

It's an on-road car because of the small wheels , I don't think Willy would get far off-roading in it , he would rely on his trusty Jeep  :)

Yes definitely in road imo.

All though another TC member changed his back tyres for a blast in the beach 😂