Brent J

Wanted: Rough Rider front axle mounts

Hi,

I am new to the Forum and signed up to help me learn a bit more about the original Rough Rider i recently purchased and also hopefully source some of the broken parts.

I am looking for a set of (left and right) Front axle mounts (Part N6) per the original manual. I have attached a picture of mine which are damaged. I believe they are the Mk1 version (please correct me if i am wrong) and would like to replace with the same.

Shipping would need to be to Sydney Australia, which of course i would cover! Appreciate it if someone has a set they would be willing to sell.

Regards

Brent

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hi Brett,

Welcome aboard!

They look like the 1st edition uprights to me with the small grub screw for the front axle spring to rest on. 

Apologies if my terminology is wrong, hopefully another TC member wI’ll correct me and will have the parts you need.

All the best 

Simon 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2021 at 6:36 PM, Grumpy pants said:

Hi Brett,

Welcome aboard!

They look like the 1st edition uprights to me with the small grub screw for the front axle spring to rest on. 

Apologies if my terminology is wrong, hopefully another TC member wI’ll correct me and will have the parts you need.

All the best 

Simon 

Thanks for the welcome Simon. Lots of useful information on the site and plenty of great looking buggies too.

• Like 1

Does anybody know where to get the correct machine screws for those MKI uprights? I am restoring one and each upright is missing a screw. Any leds are helpful. Thanks!