rwordenjr

Jan 24th, 2021 Release Schedule Coming

13 minutes ago, dc-arena said:

The Fighting Buggy looks like such a unique building experience. Anyone going for it?

I REALLY like the look of the Fighting Buggy. However, all my vehicles are runners and for the money, I just don't think it'll be that great. Particularly in the local places I usually run.

18 minutes ago, dc-arena said:

The Fighting Buggy looks like such a unique building experience. Anyone going for it?

Been there twice it's a good build but if you're going to use it invest in a few bodies because I've got toilet paper stronger than a fighting buggy body and if you can (because they again are becoming hard to find) get the ball diff for it then you won't go through so many bodies👍

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, moffman said:

Been there twice it's a good build but if you're going to use it invest in a few bodies because I've got toilet paper stronger than a fighting buggy body and if you can (because they again are becoming hard to find) get the ball diff for it then you won't go through so many bodies👍

Thanks! I would love one, but with the Egress coming, I may have to hold out. 

3 minutes ago, dc-arena said:

Thanks! I would love one, but with the Egress coming, I may have to hold out. 

Yeah don't blame ya the egress is a superb buggy if you can afford it (because it's an expensive kit) go for it because it probably won't sit around for long?

I’m with @moffman 100 % here, the Egress is a joyous build and great fun on an old school grass or dirt track, so I’d put my eggs in that basket if I was you. 

• Like 1