rwordenjr

Top force evo!!! Thunder dragon !!! 2021

Normally they don’t offer HopUps for reres...

And unfortunately that is the only one I know of now.

It would be a blast to have TA02 hop ups again with the rere of the DTM Calibra :wub:

But that will stay a dream...

19 hours ago, wtcc5 said:

And unfortunately that is the only one I know of now.

And the ta02 high speed gear set (47393), so that's two now 😁

• Haha 1

Stop proving me wrong :lol:

No, for real, I wonder why they do not make more... I mean we would buy most of them

So now i see top force evo for the states has been pushed back to June. First it was April, then May next will be July lol.  I’m getting to the point of not even caring and may just sell mine and buy either a losi monster truck or an arrma 1/8 typhoon or something. Hopefully kyosho announces something soon. 

I’ve been on the fence about an Evo for a while now, so I just got a hopped up Egress instead.

Thunder Dragon is showing June now too, that I will wait for

The hard TA/DF prop shaft wasn't really as much a Hop-Up as it was a necessity! The standard one was as strong as a wet noodle. 😂 Even then it wasn't difficult to bend the hard ones, the drive cups were the best part of the kit

Does it look like the new turnbuckles are mild steel? IIRC the originals are aluminium. The new ones look painted more than they do anodised don't you think?

This TFE re-re news pleases me somewhat, my two NIB originals (plus a shelf queen and a full standard TF conversion) will hold their value... not that I own them to sell.

Anyone's guess when this stuff will turn up now! It could keep getting pushed back indefinitely or it might end up being earlier than June, depends how things flow in the meantime. I get the feeling that Suez canal incident made a bad situation worse. Still, though. There have been times before where events have caused major delays but then people suddenly had stuff turn up out of the blue so you never know. Depends how well they recover from all these delays.

I don't understand what is delaying tamiya putting out the manuals digitally??

Where is the hotshot CB body manual?

Where is the quad track manual?

Where is the top force Evo manual?

These are confirmed released plus the thunder dragon and unimog cc-02 they could also release.....would give us something to read while waiting!

• Like 4

Just checked the german site and they also don’t offer the manuals... So they must have a date that has a connection to the shop release.

Until recently you could be confident of getting them a month before release....but that's all changed it seems

Yes got a pre order.....which has been pushed back. For a tdrag 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, taffer said:

Yes got a pre order.....which has been pushed back. For a tdrag 

What date has it been pushed back to? I haven't heard anything regarding my order with makeitbuildit but the last time I spoke to them, they mentioned the next couple of weeks

3 hours ago, mman2005 said:

Did anyone pre order the TD?

Yes, I ordered one from Fusion. Their website is still showing May 7th so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ministrone said:

Yes, I ordered one from Fusion. Their website is still showing May 7th so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm not in a hurry but it'll be nice as a little pick me up. Fingers crossed 🤞

• Like 1

Other items are may 14th but at this stage I doubt anything in may!😳

Mine was supposed to be in by now but still no new messages from supplier or LHS yet and my hands are still empty... I do have the slash to occupy me and enjoy it's attention before my RC options get any bigger.

1 hour ago, Ministrone said:

I've just noticed my TD has been bumped back to the 21st May. :(

Yeah, I've just checked a few sites and they are all quoting towards the end of May

My top force evo and thunder dragon are now due July :-( had hoped the TD would fill the gap before the evo so hope it comes sooner. Thinking of something else in the meantime but not sure what of what is available.

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Alangt4 said:

My top force evo and thunder dragon are now due July :-( had hoped the TD would fill the gap before the evo so hope it comes sooner. Thinking of something else in the meantime but not sure what of what is available.

There is hardly anything available at the minute. 

Well, Tamico got a Tamiya order on time. They have the Hi-Cap dampers in stock now. One day early, they annouced them back in stock for may 7th, but they are in stock since this morning. So I guess the TD will come in may, too.

Just got back from a trip to LHS got a few small things and some info. My TD order has been pushed back to june 24..... location Canada.