rwordenjr

Top force evo!!! Thunder dragon !!! 2021

9 hours ago, nowinaminute said:

Still waiting on the TD in the uk. Jadlam insist it's this month along with a few other stores but some are still saying September.

Yeah me too…

Looks like July will come and go with no TD, then. Makes me wonder why Jadlam changed to July when everyone else changed to September.

The frustrating thing is that various other items have gone in and out of stock several times since then so they are obviously receiving other stuff from Japan. 

Yeah I’m looking to see what else to build in meantime since likely will be September. Saw terra schorcher is back in a few places.

Yeah I’m looking to see what else to build in meantime since likely will be September. Saw terra schorcher is back in a few places.

5 hours ago, Alangt4 said:

yup, snagged a terra for $192 :)

• Like 1

LOL thats ironic, ive had my TD NIB opened box for a month now and have been unable to build it because i got other kits to build first. its gonna have to wait until the manta is done...

In stock here right now... https://www.modelbuild.co.uk/products/tamiya-47470-top-force-evo-2021-evolution

I hope that isn't your childhood picture, that kid must be in his 80s at the very minimum. The UK seems to have a pretty serious delay on kits...

Was in my LHS today and he had recently received a big order. A bunch of Thunder Dragons on the shelf, only one TF evo left now though as he got them a while back. I came out with $8 worth of springs

3 hours ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

Was in my LHS today and he had recently received a big order. A bunch of Thunder Dragons on the shelf

Thanks. That cheers me up no end. 🙄

Not a single of Thunder Dragon in local shops till now, though i can find some VQS, new TT02 quadtrack, new tt02 gtmk2. And with the new "Avante" controversy XD, i guess im just going to buy a kyosho or ho bao 1/8 buggy.

Guess which model isn't on the list....

Screenshot_20210728-123421_Gmail.thumb.jpg.46b8a9e7eb1692841c5da889192ae767.jpg

I'm going to be optimistic and say they didnt put TD on the list because they needed them all to fulfill preorders...

So I'll get a nice dispatch notification soon to say it's on the way.

Wg21ToE.gif

Yeah looks like a lot of different kits are being restocked in the UK… but no thunder dragons!

the super hot shot is one back in so one of them is on its way to me at least.

On 7/27/2021 at 12:37 PM, Wandy said:

In stock here right now... https://www.modelbuild.co.uk/products/tamiya-47470-top-force-evo-2021-evolution

Also £10 off until 31st July with code TOP-FORCE-EVO

On 1/29/2021 at 4:10 PM, Robert5000 said:

It's a shame tamico isn't shipping to the UK at the moment, as they're asking £266 + £18 for shipment, with 20 % VAT that would amount to roughly 341 (if my math is sound.) 

Yeah that is very annoying!......I'm not sure but isn't it to do with all the extra charges and vat and tax and more charges and charges for charges and tax ont top of the charges and vat on top of the tax and charges on top of vat......etc......well done boris!

Looks like a new Saint dragon on the same chassis as well. #47459. I must have missed the announcement somewhere 

image.png.b11035c1c91141157a231bdeb71b1ab5.png

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, tamiya_1971 said:

https://www.tamiyausa.com/shop/buggies/rc-body-set-thunder-dragon-2/

https://www.tamiyausa.com/shop/buggies/rc-body-set-fire-dragon-2/

Great that the body set for the Thunder Dragon and Fire Dragon will be available soon.

I always felt that the window wasn't big enough on the fire dragon. Driver gets a bit lost

Would be nice if they actually got the Thunder Dragon distributed properly before announcing the Saint Dragon. I might as well preorder that, it will probably arrive sooner.

I've tried getting a response from Tamiya via email and social media but no cigar.

I wouldn't mind so much but there's been TD unboxing videos on youtube for 2 months now.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 11:36 PM, Ministrone said:

The last sighting of my Thunder Dragon kit leaving the factory. 

image.gif.29de7e9cb66bc1297d7f7570bdc3ae96.gif

:( seems like there are a whole load of them doing that. It’s like 5-6 months delay on these for UK. I’ve sneaked in 2 other cars in this time!

just order a bunch of olives and you get a TD well shaken by the time it actually arrives... maybe the olives might get shaken for a while also :(