Sign in to follow this  
Fabia130vRS

Help: identifying this Team Orion brushed motor.

I got this motor with a TC5 for a friend a few years ago. No idea what it is... how many turns? I am looking to sell it so not sire whats it worth... was it common?

its got ball bearings tho. And its in working condition. 1 or 2 scratches here and there. 

jcYbvQT.jpg
DobPUJJ.jpg

FEqgV7e.jpg

I think the team orion orbital was a range of motors I had two (many years ago) one was 12t modified and I think the other was some type of stock if I remember? But like I say they had a few different versions of the orbital range including the mach and mach 2 version with slightly different can decals they used to have a small decal with the turn printed on it? Very good motor though I have a team orion orbital in my cat xls (14turn I think) 

• Thanks 1

this one unfortunately does not haves this sticker..

what did they cost new? I can tell they are good motors as they have bearings, my brushed motors from LRP I have are all bushings. my LRP motors are around 97-00 dated

• Like 1

If I remember I paid £24 for the modified (I'm talking back in very early 2000 ) in fact probably 2001 (ish) because shortly after that I bought the new hpi savage 25 and that came out in 2002! the stock would have been the price for a BRCA stock motor really can't remember £15 at a guesstimate?

• Like 1