Toldbod

Alloys wheels for Sand Scorcher

I want a set of alloys wheels, similar as box art, for my new 2010 Sand Scorcher.

Somebody who know where to buy inside EU

The two I know of is Pargu and RC Channel, but they are coming from South Korea and Taiwan. Couldn't find any sellers within EU when I was looking back in December, so I ordered from Pargu because the RC Channel ones weren't available at the time. They became available again short after, and still looks to be available. But the Pargu ones is also nice. The downside with ordering from one of them is the shipping time, it takes several months.     

Edit: Actually it was delivered by UPS today, even though the tracking said delivery between 25th of February and 23rd of March. It was posted on the evening on the 22nd of January, so the shipment was much faster than expected. 
Haven't had time to look at them without the plastic yet, but they look really sweet. 

• Like 1

In the past 15 years, I don’t ever remember seeing any of these made and sold in Europe, they’ve all been Far East, with some also sold by US retailers, but possibly sourced from Asia anyway. 

I think it was Rad alloys that made some 5 spoke wheels. They were way more expensive than the Asian sellers

On 2/13/2021 at 10:28 PM, Toldbod said:

Ordered 31th. January on EBay with RC_Loverr and Yesterday I receive Them.

I am impressed.

Nice. Lovely quality aren’t they