Alexei

has anyone here used RCEcho?

i bought something from them in september last year which still havent showed up. has been 4 months since postage now. i know there is delays going on, but i have just received another order from Hong Kong (but with another shop) after just 3 weeks.

my tracking number doesnt work, and i get no replies when i try to contact RCEcho. i have been trying contacing them for a month now.

I’ve bought a few parts from them in past years, but only via their eBay shop rather than through the website. I’ve never had a problem. 4 months is a long time even during these times. If you paid by PayPal, you have up to 180days from expected delivery date to claim. Maybe time to get your money back..?

I bought something (or so i thought) from their website a few months ago. I got an order confirmation email so thought all was good. A month went by and I emailed them saying I'd had not shipping number. The emailed me back with a tracking number. Another 6 weeks went by and nothing, so I check the tracking info and it still said "shipping info received from sender" So I rang DHL and asked them. They said that they had received notification of a collection 10 weeks ago, but had not had a request from RCEcho to collect anything. So, I got a refund through paypal, and never heard from RCEcho again.

Lesson learned for me. It was the first time I'd used them, and I started with a small (trial) order. Glad I did.

• Like 1

i bought at their website, and used paypal, so im good if i have to get my money back. but the part i bought is a part for my FF-03 i need a lot.

having waited 125 days, the paypal deadline is starting to get in sight.

I bought some black Wild Willy 2 wheels that had been long discontinued, but they showed in stock. I thought it was too good to be true.. and it was.

Same here. Used them over ebay. Couple of times went all good, but  I did not get anything for couple of months.

Contacted them and they replied they are out of stock. When I said it was in stock when orderd they said its a mistake and they did not have it at thaz time. I got my money back after leving a bad review and contacting them through ebay and email I got from my paypal transactions.

very bad

6 minutes ago, toyolien said:

I bought something (or so i thought) from their website a few months ago. I got an order confirmation email so thought all was good. A month went by and I emailed them saying I'd had not shipping number. The emailed me back with a tracking number. Another 6 weeks went by and nothing, so I check the tracking info and it still said "shipping info received from sender" So I rang DHL and asked them. They said that they had received notification of a collection 10 weeks ago, but had not had a request from RCEcho to collect anything. So, I got a refund through paypal, and never heard from RCEcho again.

Lesson learned for me. It was the first time I'd used them, and I started with a small (trial) order. Glad I did.

i bought an aluminium spur gear holder for my FF-03, total order was like 8$ usd shipped with DHL. showed to be in stock at the time i bought it, and i got a tracking number that worked on the DHL site for a while, but all it ever said was something like shipment submitted. now it only show an error.

yeah, i am at that point. i have a feeling these is just some jokers..

57 minutes ago, Alexei said:

i bought something from them in september last year which still havent showed up. has been 4 months since postage now. i know there is delays going on, but i have just received another order from Hong Kong (but with another shop) after just 3 weeks.

my tracking number doesnt work, and i get no replies when i try to contact RCEcho. i have been trying contacing them for a month now.

Had the same thing. Ordered two things. One thing turned up. The other didn't. Got on to them and they said they'd post another thing. They did not. I got on to them again and they said they would definitely post the thing. 

Later I asked them again where the thing was, and they replied telling me to be patient in a kind of 'yes yes we are writing it all down' kind of way. 

The thing never arrived. 

So that's an 'avoid' from me.

i started an paypal case and got my money back some days later. i cant recommend this shop, absolute waste of time.

for 4 months i was waiting for something i thought was shipped. i got a shipping confirmation with tracking number, but they didnt actually send anything. no replies to any emails when i tried contacting them.