Sign in to follow this  
Fabia130vRS

Covid closure gym restoraunts bars

What do you guys think of this?

the government did close down restaurants bars and gyms... 

On Monday 100 restaurants and bars will open in Croatia and I find this just retarded.

those people will open illegally and face fines for  re-opening.

and I just can’t believe it, Like what the heck are going to do in the bar anyways??? People getting sick and dying and they just being selfish and want to make money. And the people that want to go to bars are even more stupid.

I never liked bars and waisting money there... so I cant support such ideas.

Croatia is in top 5 european countries in drinking coffee, I hope after the pandemic is over half the bars will be closed and reused for something more useful. Not trying to hatespeech but it really upset me. I believe after monday the numbers of infected people will go up twice as much.

how is it where you are?

I think it depends on where you live in the UK and if you have elderly friends and relatives. I run a Covid test centre for part of my job and to be honest I have little fear because I am relatively young and fit (if a little fat)

A few British MPs got caught ignoring the rules so many people decided that if they can, we can. 

• Like 1

I’m in California where the governor opens establishments as numbers decrease and closes them as numbers increase. His response to the pandemic is the only wise action I’ve seen from the liberals in this state.

Most recently, we went from no bars and no outdoor dining to allowing outdoor dining.  Granted, it’s winter and several outdoor dining areas are tents with 2-3 walls to keep customers warm, which is virtually the same as indoor dining.  Gyms, bars, nail salons (appointment only) remain closed. All other business must limit occupancy to 25% capacity.

All of the open/close is based on the performance of the general public.

It is shocking how contagious the ‘Rona is.  My household is currently recovering from it. On the 16th I went to Home Depot wearing a mask, avoiding strangers, and sanitizing my hands after everything I touched.  I didn’t hear anyone cough while I was there.  By the evening of the 17th, we all had symptoms. The good news is that we’re all okay likely have antibodies now.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Albert Attaboy said:

You guys need to wake up!

Get out of here :angry:

I reportet your spam post, keep this trash out of the CLUB.

For all of you guys, this link posted from this morone is a ANITI-COVID website, this kind of brainless humans with their weird conspiracy theoris. (microchip in vaczines...)

I DECLAIR TAMIYA CLUB AS A COVID-SAVE ZONE! I DONT WANT ANY OF THIS HERE (VIRUS or DENARIA).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Guys just please check the impressum of the posted websites, you will find the name and google that person. This is absolute brainless.