Paynec81

2013 Egress

Great ....Thanks for the pic ..Yep so the bag plus 3 ball bearings was my main concern ..but that has confirmed for me now....

Thanks again ...

Just found out my egress order has been pushed back :0(  The model shop emailed me about my order and about the distributor saying 

"They have confirmed that the pre order date for this has been pushed back to August, they won’t be receiving any stock in April as originally hoped.  This is due to arrive with them at the end of July and with us around the 2nd of August.

I assume this now be the same for everyone?  Modelsport still have April on their website but makeitbuildit changed there egress page recently

Anyhow, sure it will be worth the wait.  Its been 33 years so far so 6 months will not make a difference.

• Like 1

Ugh where are you seeing Egress pre-orders?  Nothing in states yet. This is really frustrating.

Yep ....I did not know there was an Egress list until after I pre ordered my TOPFORCE EVO About a month before .....came up in convo as to what pats are missing with these new model re re ...

So I took gamble and pre ordered both ..but I do like the Egress over the TF ....

so when a built 2013 shelf queen came up for sale I purchased it and cancelled my orders  ...As supplier said that they can't see filling all the orders as tamiya never seem to send the full request amount to each seller .so always short ...

BUT ...could also be a good thing as high demand may make them increase the amount they make to cover all the orders they have ....?

But need to then keep an eye on TFE  order delivery date see if that also moves ..also could just be stock and materials issue in the factory .....

I was in the same boat, ordered the TFE and then realised they were taking orders for the egress too.      Reading all the stock issues with tamiya and the astronomical price rises i'm kinda thinking its now or never.  The egress has gone by £50 since last time they had stock but found a cheeky code for 5% so had no choice and place a second order with the same store.  Im just double checking about the TFE order now but think its just egress which had been pushed back

Sorry A-Baum , but there is one on ali express, they have nine left apparently!  (Tamiya Egress 2013 1:10 4WD Buggy RC Cars Kit EP Off Road #58583)

Just got this reply from the shop for the TFE order:

"pre order for the Evo, original date shows as the 27th of May, it does look like this also has been slightly pushed back.  New date we have for this is the 1st of July."

54 minutes ago, Skrich said:

I was in the same boat, ordered the TFE and then realised they were taking orders for the egress too.      Reading all the stock issues with tamiya and the astronomical price rises i'm kinda thinking its now or never.  The egress has gone by £50 since last time they had stock but found a cheeky code for 5% so had no choice and place a second order with the same store.  Im just double checking about the TFE order now but think its just egress which had been pushed back

Sorry A-Baum , but there is one on ali express, they have nine left apparently!  (Tamiya Egress 2013 1:10 4WD Buggy RC Cars Kit EP Off Road #58583)

Ugh $758.  But there's a $2 coupon!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skrich said:

I think my Modelsport order said may originally then it said June and I just looked and it says 12th April which is quite specific?

Well let us know if it turns up or any date changes.  I do wonder how the distributor divides up the stock.  If its equal or if the bigger suppliers get first dibs over the smaller guys? I nearly went with modelsport for the TFE but being a proper yorkshireman i went with the cheaper deal and saved five notes.

On 3/4/2021 at 5:42 PM, Paynec81 said:

I think my Modelsport order said may originally then it said June and I just looked and it says 12th April which is quite specific?

The date has changed to August a few days ago unfortunately, I had an order with them as well but have managed to find a kit on ebay for slightly more (£499) and it's arrived today so for me it was worth the extra spend. I cancelled my order with Modelsport and got a refund as I can't stand potentially having to wait until August now plus I was always worried they might not even arrive this year at all...

Hi Rich, Thanks for letting us know about the modelsport date change and glad you managed to get one on ebay.  Enjoy the build

• Like 1

On 3/4/2021 at 12:42 PM, Skrich said:

Just found out my egress order has been pushed back :0(  The model shop emailed me about my order and about the distributor saying 

"They have confirmed that the pre order date for this has been pushed back to August, they won’t be receiving any stock in April as originally hoped.  This is due to arrive with them at the end of July and with us around the 2nd of August.

I assume this now be the same for everyone?  Modelsport still have April on their website but makeitbuildit changed there egress page recently

Anyhow, sure it will be worth the wait.  Its been 33 years so far so 6 months will not make a difference.

Looks like the topforce evo has been pushed back aswell it's now saying July release date! And it was originally end of may!

9 hours ago, moffman said:

Looks like the topforce evo has been pushed back aswell it's now saying July release date! And it was originally end of may!

Wash your mouth! :D 

After the heart attack passed I hurried over to ze Germans, luckily tamico still lists 20.5 as delivery date. 

Shame about the Egress being pushed back, when it was first re released there was a typhoon wrecking havoc the supply chain, I can't see the pandemic helping to speed things up this time around. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robert5000 said:

Wash your mouth! :D 

After the heart attack passed I hurried over to ze Germans, luckily tamico still lists 20.5 as delivery date. 

Shame about the Egress being pushed back, when it was first re released there was a typhoon wrecking havoc the supply chain, I can't see the pandemic helping to speed things up this time around. 

My heart sank when I noticed the new due date on modelsport but its 1st July according to modelsport 😕 (not that my order is with them) please please prove me and modelsport wrong because I want a may release date aswell👍

Apparently there's a major issue/delay with container shipping out of China/Japan.  Container shortage or something is affecting all of these shipments.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, A-Baum said:

Apparently there's a major issue/delay with container shipping out of China/Japan.  Container shortage or something is affecting all of these shipments.

Sound very plausible because I have a few friends that own businesses and the biggest problem they have is they have stock stuck in containers around the various ports in the UK so if there is full containers waiting then that surely means less empty ones??

With the current situation these re-releases are going to be rarer than the originals. lol 

• Haha 1

Just had an email from Modelsport saying my order has changed to 1st August and did I want to cancel or keep it. So august it is in the UK anyway!!

• Sad 1

On 2/7/2021 at 2:13 PM, Howards said:

Ordered some of these wheels thanks and some dual block Ks to fit

got my wheels today ....

But sold out of tyres ..have to shop about now for any bargains...

Enjoy ....

30 minutes ago, Paynec81 said:

Got bored of waiting....

7DBE7A84-A441-420C-85D1-7E120EDDA5E3.jpeg

4 hours ago, Paynec81 said:

Got bored of waiting....

7DBE7A84-A441-420C-85D1-7E120EDDA5E3.jpeg

Where from?  Tamiya USA at $822 is now sold out, so someone bought their stock up.

8 hours ago, pengoo said:

Enjoy ....

I can answer your question about the left over bearings now mate! I was terrified of dropping those ********!