Sign in to follow this  
GrasshopperkidNL

MSN messenger id....

I think alot of people use MSN messenger, at least in my country, and it would be an idea to put your msn id's by your member details, but not as your email, but as a button to add a contact online, or send a request to add people.

Is a online indicator a idea too?You can get them for free somewhere, you can put it in your details too, because it's html.

id='Arial'>

Nick a.k.a. Grasshopperkid

Good idea Nick, I live in Holand as well and I notice everyone is on the MSN messenger here. icon_smile_wink.gif

I'm chatting with some members of the clunb through messenger, and its a lot better that the ShoutBox! on the club site. That thing really is a pain in the a$$ to use. Hope you find time to look into it Chris! icon_smile_big.gif

Sjoerd

I love Sand Scorchers, but I don't have one... Please help this poor collector...icon_smile.gifid=size1>

Sounds good Nick, i chat to ppl using msn and also yahoo messenger, it has some good features

Michael

Now we just have to wait for Chris to reply... icon_smile.gif

Usualy he sees everything and is a little quicker... icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_wink.gif LOL

Please look into it? It's very usefull in my opinion.. icon_smile_cool.gif

Sjoerd

I love Sand Scorchers, but I don't have one... Please help this poor collector...icon_smile.gifid=size1>

If members want to pass MSN details between themselves this is fine.

You can put whatever details you like in your profiles/signatures/details.

As a site we will not keep or provide them.

I use MSN and messenger all the time to a few friends, but even then it can still be quite intrusive sometimes, when you are trying to work. There is no way I would every publically put details like this on the web, because of abusers of the system, in just the same way we do not publish email addresses, or even list all our members anywhere.

Chris

logo_member2.gif