DayRider

Problems with the site

Who do you get in touch with if you are having problems with the site? Because I have noticed the sometimes I have sent messages and the do not get received as well as replying on threds and it appearing on other ones or not at all.

Has anyone else had this happen or is it just myself? It's getting really irritating and would like raise this with the right people to get sorted.

• Like 1

The site owner is a super-busy person and it usually takes a fair amount of time to get a response. You're certainly not alone. Patience is your friend ;)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OCD said:

The site owner is a super-busy person and it usually takes a fair amount of time to get a response. You're certainly not alone. Patience is your friend ;)

How would I be able to get in touch with the site owner?

2 hours ago, DayRider said:

The site owner is NetsmithUK. Yes, he is busy and it may take a while to get a response. 

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, DayRider said:

Are you having trouble with the main site or the forum? If it's the main site, then try sending a message through the "contact" link at the bottom of the main page. If you're trying to contact him through the forum, click on @netsmithUK and contact him through his profile. Either way it may be a long time before you get a response.

• Thanks 1