Sign in to follow this  
ThunderDragonCy

PSA - 2.2" Egress/Vanquish style wheels just announced from JC Products

I am in no way affiliated with this shop, but i love what they are doing with 2.2" versions of vintage designs so you can run proper tyres. I have their Optima and Ultima pepperpot wheels on a couple of buggies. Just noticed on their Facebook they are now doing the classic tamiya lightweight wheel in 2.2

https://www.jcracingproducts.co.uk/tamiya/egress

Thought it would be of interest 

received-263975121743387.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, ThunderDragonCy said:

I have their Optima and Ultima pepperpot wheels on a couple of buggies.

50540644641_0c420cc96b_b.jpg

And thoroughly Ossum™ they look too!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Superluminal said:

They look great! Didnt think white wheels would suit an Egress that well.

They do black and flouro yellow too. Possibly others in future 

• Like 2

These open up the option of some Mini 4wd up-scales with slick tyres. Egress black special with fluoro yellow wheels. Saint Dragon with white wheels. Many more I’m sure.

any recommendations for slick tyres to fit? Always seems hard to find proline slicks in stock in the uk, even pre-COVID.

• Like 2

ohhhhh this place is about 1/2 to a hour drive from me would love to collect but due to covid can't risk travel that far atm

53 minutes ago, Bwaaatch said:

These open up the option of some Mini 4wd up-scales with slick tyres. Egress black special with fluoro yellow wheels. Saint Dragon with white wheels. Many more I’m sure.

any recommendations for slick tyres to fit? Always seems hard to find proline slicks in stock in the uk, even pre-COVID.

Not slick, but schumacher venom88 fit buggy 2.2" wheels. Proline Prime and Rawspeed do slicks, but not sure if they bring them into the uk. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ThunderDragonCy said:

I am in no way affiliated with this shop, but i love what they are doing with 2.2" versions of vintage designs so you can run proper tyres. I have their Optima and Ultima pepperpot wheels on a couple of buggies. Just noticed on their Facebook they are now doing the classic tamiya lightweight wheel in 2.2

Thanks for letting us know! Some gorgeous wheels on this shop's website, will totally keep it in mind hoping they ship outside of the UK

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ThunderDragonCy said:

Thank you so much for the info, was dreaming about this already the last year, so cool that JC steps in produces this legendary wheel design for the Vintage friends! Unfortunately, Modelsport seems to ship not outside the UK at the moment...

Update: Mixed it up with Modelsport. JC Racing shop ships worldwide. Already placed an order for my  Avante squad buggies....

• Like 2