Sign in to follow this  
burakol

Opinion: Should I trade my CC01 to a TA03F-Pro and TA03R-S

Someone local wanted to trade for my CC01 Mu-X Metallic for his TA03F-Pro and TA03R-S. 

My CC01 is BNIB and will come with YR Steering hopup and a set of ball bearings. His TA cars are pretty much stock but he claims it runs with no problems whatsoever. 

I really don't fancy the CC01 as I have a Dynahead that I want to build as my trail/crawler in place of the CC01. What am I getting into in terms of gains/losses if I decide to pursue with the trade? I don't have any experience with a belt driven car, and the only Touring cars I have is a TT01e and a TT02; which I recently performed some basic upgrades (steering, adj motor mount, hi-speed gear set). 

Am I gaining more in terms of monetary value, or is this a loss? 

Thanks!

I would trade them, the ta-03 cars are worth more then the cc-01, the Ta-03f pro only is worth more then the cc-01.

I am a big fan of the ta-03 cars,  I have a ta-03f and a Ta-03rs and a lot of parts to build 2 more cars out of it, the cars even in stock form are way better then the tt-01 and tt-02 that you have I even liked the ta-03 cars more then the xv-01, you would not be disapointed if you run them.

The ta-03 cars are easy to work on and do not have any quirks, I use mine with brushless motors for car park bashing on rough tarmac with a lot of pebbles and the are fine and are strong to had a lot of high speed roll overs so far nothing broke on them.