Sign in to follow this  
Scouser

FS Mad Bull

With the arrival of the Heavy Dump truck, I have found a new love. Sadly this means that the Mad Bull is sitting on a shelf not getting used and I don’t really have space for a shelf queen. So it is time for the MB to find a new home.

I have done all the usual bits. Full rubber sealed bearings, steel pinion, steering link heat shrink, wishbone heat shrink, internal sprung shocks with rubber gaiters, windows and body mesh over the gaps. I made a one piece top plate to keep the debris out of the chassis but no structural mods were done to achieve this so it is reversible if you wish. I also put a different bumper on but again, if you wanted to switch back to the original you can do so without difficulty.

It does come with a really good waterproof servo and a waterproof esc so all you need is a battery, transmitter and receiver. 

I have the manual and the decals as well as the driver figure still unpainted. I was hoping to get £100 including postage. Any questions please feel free to ask.

9189522F-8DA6-476B-876A-76781DA937F1.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi mate, thanks for replying. Sadly I am short of space so I can’t do a swap, sorry. 

Sorry it took me so long to reply. Mad weekend of work I am afraid. 

4 hours ago, Scouser said:

Hi mate, thanks for replying. Sadly I am short of space so I can’t do a swap, sorry. 

Sorry it took me so long to reply. Mad weekend of work I am afraid. 

No probs. I also have too many but I think the mad bull is such a great basher.

It is, I am second guessing myself as to whether or not to sell or not. I do love it but the GF01 is getting all the use. What were you swapping?

I am semi tempted to dive on this as I don’t seem to get round to building my bush devil or fixing my stadium thunder which I have goosed the electrics on.....

This has the Etronix Probe WP Speedo in it. I have used them for years and they have always been really reliable. The servo was over-kill but I always try to fit good ones that I know I don’t have to worry about. Probably a habit I picked up when I was racing. 

On 2/19/2021 at 11:26 PM, lentner3 said:

Would you consider swaps?

You have got me thinking now. I really fancy a rally car. Don’t suppose it is a TT02 you were swapping was it?

I have all sorts. But all different values.

I have a tt-02 but it’s mint and newly built ball raced etc. I’ll P.M you