Sign in to follow this  
GooneyBird

Several ESCs + Clodbuster Dual Motor MSC

Hi all, having a small clearout of my electronics bin. In it we have 3 ESCs, and the MSC I pulled from my Clod.

• Tamiya TEU104BK NIP - Untested, but obviously new in sealed plastic so I'm assuming it'll work (pic 1) €10
  • Tamiya TBLE02S - Tested, works on brushed motors and came out of a brushless car so works on brushless motors too. Deans plug. I think I've got the manual somewhere. If I find it I'll include it, otherwise it can be found all over the internet. (pic 2) €10
  • LRP Runner - Tested, works. Used with scratches here and there, but case is still fully intact. Could do with a good cleaning. (pic 3) €10
  • Tamiya MSC + Power/Economy-switch out of a ClodBuster - Untested (I'm not touching this thing!) and pulled from my Clod. Seems to be complete? (pic 4) €???? Make me an offer, trade me something cool, I dunno. :P

Shipping is €9 to most countries from The Netherlands. If you're in NL (hallo mede-Nederlander!) then I'm sure I can work something out with padded envelopes and such.

IMG-0251.jpg

IMG-0250.jpg

IMG-0249.jpg

IMG-0248.jpg

Also, my desk is WAY cleaner in real life. Somehow it just didn't translate well on the photos.