Sign in to follow this  
cliffw0970

Bear Hawk Dampers

Restoring the Bear Hawk and broke a couple of the adjustable damper spacers that have the screw in them, was removing to clean and the plastic just perished. 30 year old plastic I guess.

Does anyone know if this part is still available or a suitable alternative?

Thanks

Dampers.jpg

I don't know where you can get yellow ones, but in black they are one the D-Parts tree of the 2018 Manta Ray. Part number is 10005378. I guess that the size is similar to the Bear Hawk dampers. But this should be maybe confirmed by someone else.

If you need yellow ones, I think you have to search for used parts.

1 hour ago, Aerobert said:

I don't know where you can get yellow ones, but in black they are one the D-Parts tree of the 2018 Manta Ray. Part number is 10005378. I guess that the size is similar to the Bear Hawk dampers. But this should be maybe confirmed by someone else.

If you need yellow ones, I think you have to search for used parts.

Thanks, 

It's the red ones I am after, I should have made it more clear. Literally just the little collars with the screw.

Got a feeling I am not going to get them.

Cheers

Hey, I’m pretty sure I have these, I’ll check tomorrow and come back to you. Are you in UK? If I do have them I’m happy to send to you at cost (from France).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hudson said:

Hey, I’m pretty sure I have these, I’ll check tomorrow and come back to you. Are you in UK? If I do have them I’m happy to send to you at cost (from France).

Hi, 

That would be awesome. If you have them I will do a transfer for postage and a bit for your help.

Much appreciated.

Thanks,

Cliff.