Mark3gti

Sold, can be deleted.. thank you 👍

Up for sale is

1 x trf417v5 / 417x

Had this for a little while as planned to collect one of each. But plans change and now I’ve decided to concentrate on my two main race cars.

So this is now available.

I originally bought it as a 417x semi rebuilt, and since finishing the rebuild off I’ve come to realize it’s most likely a 417v5 but been built up on a 417x chassis plate. Most likely the v5 plate was scratched up and got removed and used a 417x as the v5 plate is very hard to source. 

Upon inspection I found It has the thicker damper towers and the split motor mount bulkheads and of course the v5 aeration dampers all indicating v5 status.

It’s had new a new front belt along with other parts along the way as required and I was told originally by the previous owner most bearings were replaced as he started to rebuild.

It is in great condition and deserves to be used.

Hardly any marks on it, There are a few bits where the blue has worn off the alloy pieces through use, but the chassis plate is basically brand new. 

There is a blue 3x8 Ali screw missing but I’ll put a replacement in from my other car so it is correct, just forgot to do it before pictures.. same also the rod stopper which is missing off the rear arb I have but not fitted yet, but included..

As with all second hand cars, it’s always best to do a thorough inspection your self to ensure everything is ok and up to your standard.

International post available, please contact me for exact prices as I’ll have to add it on to the price. 

For more pictures, please contact me, and we can sort out WhatsApp or picture messages etc. 

£250 including fees and uk postage

1FADC1A4-46F9-4F18-B4D1-F21368E30C1F.jpeg