Sign in to follow this  
Saito2

Wanted: Vanquish wheel

A long shot, but I'm in search of a left rear wheel for a my childhood Vanquish. Would consider a pair of rear wheels or whole set if the price is reasonable. I was hoping spares would become available with the introduction of the VQS but I can't swing $100 a set Ebay prices for basically the one wheel I need. Thanks.

I'm sorry that I can't help as such, but I'm here to offer a glimmer of hope. I bought a set of wheels a couple of weeks ago from Tamico for around $10. They're sold out at the moment, but is listed as on order from our supplier, not discontinued on their site. So I'm guessing they will be available again eventually. 

https://tamico.de/Tamiya-Felgen-4-VQS-9335061 

• Thanks 1

I think I've got some. They're not new but very reasonably priced. Looks like I've 2 rears and 4 fronts. Both the rears go the same way. Don't know if they're lefts or rights. Will happily sell the 2 rears separately from the fronts. Are they what you're looking for  ?

SAM_2548.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Saito2 said:

A long shot, but I'm in search of a left rear wheel for a my childhood Vanquish. Would consider a pair of rear wheels or whole set if the price is reasonable. I was hoping spares would become available with the introduction of the VQS but I can't swing $100 a set Ebay prices for basically the one wheel I need. Thanks.

I actually have a brand-new set for sale here

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MadInventor said:

Looks like I've 2 rears and 4 fronts. Both the rears go the same way. Don't know if they're lefts or rights.

Thank you @MadInventor but from the looks of it, both the rears you have (the ones with the tires, I'm guessing from the looks of it) are the same as the one I still have. I have an old black Egress wheel that I considered spraying white (its a shelf queen) if I could hide it on the backside, but the direction my cars face on the display shelf puts it to the outside, lol. The only other option would be to put them on backwards so both original wheels face out, albeit, the wrong direction. Thanks for replying though!

@ddaenen1, PM sent.