Sign in to follow this  
Wetman

Any other retailers for body bits and accesories?

Been meaning to ask for a few weeks, aside from Astec and Truescale Trucks, are there any other retailers who do accesories for trucks? Lights, Air horns, general bling etc?

• Like 1

tamico.de in Germany have a wide range of truck parts including Carson

elitemodelsonline.co.uk are a Lesu stockist - huge range of aesthetic and functional accessories

Asiatees also stock some truck parts if you can't find them in the UK or Europe

I'm wondering now if I've forgotten any important friends in the trucking scene - it's been over a year since my rigs last turned a wheel on the layout and will be at least a few more months before they're fired up again :(

• Like 1

Cheers Mad Ax. Tamico still saying no shipping to UK☹️. I'll have a squint at Elite

WTBcar in Hong Kong are also very good. Used them a few times now. Had a part left out of a recent order but they looked after me.

They have some good stuff on sale from time to time too. They send stuff all the way to New Zealand so you should be fine :).

Cheers

Kurt

Ebay, put in" 1/14 accessories" "LESU" makes a lot of stuff and sold every where. "INTEGY" is another one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/14/2021 at 5:50 PM, Tamiya Fan 1 said:

Ebay, put in" 1/14 accessories" "LESU" makes a lot of stuff and sold every where. "INTEGY" is another one.

120% AGREE!!! LESU is sold all over the world, and are quality accessories. 

Integy is hit or miss.... Their stuff is good, but TOO often anodised in totally unrealistic colours. 

• Like 1