ThunderDragonCy

WTB - Boomerang/Bigwig/Supershot rear damper bodies. U Parts 0225020. CVA long shock

As above, i am looking to buy a set of yellow cva long shock damper bodies, the U Parts from the Boomerang, Bigwig or Super Hotshot. Anyone got a pair spare? Used is fine and i would consider buying shocks complete if you have upgraded your rere or something like that. 

Cheers 

Cy

The longest ones. I don't know exactly, but the long shock version that build to 105mm overall length for the back of the hotshot series buggies. 

OK, just had a look - the longest cylinders I have are approx 65mm overall length with the 3 parts assembled - not sure if these are the U parts you are looking for.

The Bigwig manual I have to hand is not very helpful as it does not have 1:1 scale pics of the shock bodies. 

I have 2 shocks assembled with springs which are approx 105mm long - one has a black lower mounting eye, the other yellow.

I have 2 shocks assembled with springs which are approx 115mm long both with yellow lower mounting eyes.

These are used so will need cleaning and maybe new seals.

Let me know if these are of interest.

2 hours ago, Tamiyabigstuff said:

OK, just had a look - the longest cylinders I have are approx 65mm overall length with the 3 parts assembled - not sure if these are the U parts you are looking for.

The Bigwig manual I have to hand is not very helpful as it does not have 1:1 scale pics of the shock bodies. 

I have 2 shocks assembled with springs which are approx 105mm long - one has a black lower mounting eye, the other yellow.

I have 2 shocks assembled with springs which are approx 115mm long both with yellow lower mounting eyes.

These are used so will need cleaning and maybe new seals.

Let me know if these are of interest.

The cyclinders that are 65mm long are exactly the right ones, thanks! I'll just take the cylinders if you have those spare on their own. Otherwise I'll take the 115mm pair of shocks. PM me a price. Cheers!