rwordenjr

Been awhile y’all

I’ve been away from home for 5 weeks due to work and don’t have access to my cars. Haven’t been on here at all since then but I had some time to get back on today and check it out.. how’s everyone been ? I’ve preordered the thunder dragon and top force evo from tower. falcon rere possibly coming too? Awesome 

• Like 4

In the same boat work wise, not much spare time. All good otherwise have fun when you get reunited with your (growing 😉) RC  collection 👍🏻

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Re-Bugged said:

In the same boat work wise, not much spare time. All good otherwise have fun when you get reunited with your (growing 😉) RC  collection 👍🏻

7 more weeks to go !

Welcome back to the forum @rwordenjr, in the past 5 weeks I've pre-ordered an Evo, cancelled it, and then ordered a Sand Scorcher! So you haven't missed much lol.

I cancelled the Evo pre-order because I didn't feel comfortable paying so much and then NOT getting titanium screws. Logical? I don't know. Is anything about this hobby logical? Not really...

• Like 1

Welcome back man.  I'm still waiting to find somewhere to pre-order the Egress, which was announced before the TFE and TD.  I don't know what's going on...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, A-Baum said:

Welcome back man.  I'm still waiting to find somewhere to pre-order the Egress, which was announced before the TFE and TD.  I don't know what's going on...

It’ll pop up. Probably won’t even need to preorder it. Just keep eye out for when they’re released! What cars you got nowadays ? 

3 hours ago, rwordenjr said:

It’ll pop up. Probably won’t even need to preorder it. Just keep eye out for when they’re released! What cars you got nowadays ? 

Plasma edge
Racing fighter
blackfoot
novafox NIB
Original frog resto
zahhak 
manta ray
top force
Super hot shot
newly acquired Aqroshot for my son to build and I bought burakol's NIB super astute.

I've just been waiting for the egress so I've been saving up. I think though if the optima mid comes out first I might go that way.  Probably grab a fire dragon too.