Nicadraus

Vintage Wild One to Blockhead conversion

I like this car very much. Such a slick implementation. Millimeter-perfect on the carbon, and things like the wire routing. Colours too. So many style changes make it very unique yet still a BHMWO, totally in keeping yet it screams performance.

My finger has hovered over the buy button on a BHMWO kit for a while now. I love it but I don't know what I'd do with it (how I'd implement it, what I'd change), hence only hovering. And I slightly wonder whether I like the model more in terms of admiring the best versions of it from a distance, like yours, rather than owning my own inevitably less well finished and scratched light runner. 

I have a pair of those front tyres for either my Falcon or homebrew buggy, whichever is going to hit some dirt. I really like the look of your rear tyres too, I've been on the look out for something like that for general purpose running. Could you tell me what they are? 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, BuggyDad said:

I like this car very much. Such a slick implementation. Millimeter-perfect on the carbon, and things like the wire routing. Colours too. So many style changes make it very unique yet still a BHMWO, totally in keeping yet it screams performance.

My finger has hovered over the buy button on a BHMWO kit for a while now. I love it but I don't know what I'd do with it (how I'd implement it, what I'd change), hence only hovering. And I slightly wonder whether I like the model more in terms of admiring the best versions of it from a distance, like yours, rather than owning my own inevitably less well finished and scratched light runner. 

I have a pair of those front tyres for either my Falcon or homebrew buggy, whichever is going to hit some dirt. I really like the look of your rear tyres too, I've been on the look out for something like that for general purpose running. Could you tell me what they are? 

The rear tires are a from a generic brand. It came as set with wheels actually. There's a lot available in Aliexpress.

sg-11134201-22120-bmb4s9yhdvkv6b

Just type these on search "4Pcs 85mm Tires Wheel Tyre for Wltoys 144001"

• Thanks 1