So, Having bought my self the MF-01x Ford Escork MK2 for my birthday as a one of thing and having finished it, pending some hop ups ( dispite it not being my birthday for 2 weeks )

I now find my self wanting another kit.

The question is what? 

I got the MF-01x as I can run it in my garden or local walking spots and I prefer scale to buggies.

I love looking at the scale stuff and fancy a drif setup, but I don't have any where to drive it. I'm posibly looking at a tt-02s in April when they become available or ( and ) a XV-01 ( if i could have got hold of one I probably would have got this over the MF-01X. But I don't want to stick all rally cars.

The 6yo like the luck of the lunch box so I could get that. But I would have to work on it with him rather than in the hour or so after they go to bed. So this would take some time over weekends.

So over to you guys, what would you get in my position without watting for months?

• Like 1

A comical buggy or konghead g6-01 chassis is better than the lunchbox

• Like 2

Have you considered the GF-01 Heavy Dump Truck? It's a pretty tough little thing, and ... it's a dump truck ... put a dinosaur in the back and it's a little kids dream come true. For a young kid I'd pull the top speed down pretty low and maybe put the wheelie bar in the lower position. Taffer's suggestion of the G6-01 is good too - unless you deliberately try to flip it you'll be able to zoom around just about anywhere without issue. I lean more towards the Konghead, but the Bus version might  make the transition to real school easier as well.

• Like 1

I would get a buggy because they are a bit more universal. Remember it's you who will be using it.

• Like 1

Agree with the others, Heavy Dump Truck is today what the Lunchbox was 35 years ago. When in doubt get both B)

• Like 2