Sign in to follow this  
BiggusDitchus

Tamiya Club is Site of the Month in Radio Race Car

Have just bought new edition of Radio Race Car Magazine (January2003!!?) and in the surf's up column(page 24) it has Tamiya Club as its site of the month. [8D]

I Quote from the magazine:-

"Here is a site for all you Tamiya collectors out there. This is a non-profit site that is purely into the collecting side of Tamiya. IT looks pretty fair and runs quickly without slowing other web sites which you may be browsing at the same time. The site is pleasing and simple to look at, plus easy to navigate around. On the site can be found huge parts and cars lists, huge! It is great as the majority of older Tamiya cars are here, in a very neat form in which on most of the cars, you can view an original Tamiya shot of the car. Plus it has the instruction manuals for each one, which can be viewed in its entirety on line. The parts available for that car are listed if possible and readers shots of ther versions are there, superb. This site is really nicely presented and has a lot of information and interesting bits, and something about each car. Also on the site is a discussion forum and a trading room. Go to this site even if your interest is only vague."

I think this has to be credit to Chris! [:D]

Absolutely!!

Well done Chris, nice to see somebody who does a fantastic job getting credit for it.[:D]

Cool

Like i said its all the members that make this a great place to come - i just give them the tools

Cheers

Chris

Any chance of a scan being put in here? or maybe on a page of it's own, "tamiya club gets praise" or something like that????

I have sent chris a scan, he is just seeking permission, re copyright laws from magazine involved

btw flyby dont want to be picky there is only one o in lose.[:D] sorry

I had E-Mailed Surfin Sid (the web site guy in RRC mag) a while ago about our site, seems he liked it.

Why don't we all write to our local magazines and see what happens.... also e-mail Surfin Sid again with some feedback about the article, might increase the awareness of the site.

Hi Biggus,

Cheers mate, didn't notice it to be honest, added a new line aswell seeing as the Christmas spirit is nearing.[xx(]

btw your signiture doesn't work [:D]sorry[;)]

lol, i know and i dont know how to fix it[xx(]. Left it on as put a request on other thread asking how to sort it[;)]

Yay! - congrats Chris & all regulars here! [:)]

Boo! - Chris' bandwidth is gonna get MURDERED! [xx(]

quote:Boo! - Chris' bandwidth is gonna get MURDERED!
id="quote">id="quote">

Absolutely, last spring my site was named by a US RC mag and the bandwidth/visits tripled for some months! [:0]

Ah well, might not jump that much, given that TamClub has been publicised elsewhere before too.

But I've got a bone to pick with that Richard Trujillo fella, him and his constant articles which can only jack up market prices further - what nerve!! [:(!][xx(][:(!][B)][:(!]